It's officially fall, and today's Fab 5 looks at my current top picks for fall-themed wedding favors.
- Twig Votive Holders from beau coup
These candle holders lined with tiny twigs will add an outdoorsy, rustic touch to your fall wedding.
- Caramel and Candy Apples from Daffy Apple
I love edible favors and can't think of any treat that says "fall" like a candy apple.
- Maple Syrup in Leaf Bottle from MyWeddingFavors
What's not to love? You get color, shape and taste all in one.
- Turning Leaves Bookmark from Creative Bride
A favor your guests can actually use. The burgundy tassel adds another fall touch.
- Wedding Gourmet Fortune Cookies from Lilies
With a wedding message inside, the cookies complement a fall theme with rich colors of chocolate and caramel.