In our last poll, I asked you to share your wedding budget. While the average wedding costs nearly $30,000 in the U.S., I felt that average number in the Pittsburgh region was likely substantially lower. Based on the poll results, that seems to be true:
What's your wedding budget?
- Less than $10,000: 42 percent
- $10,000-$19,999: 9 percent
- $20,000-$29,999: 25 percent
- $30,000-$39,999: 12 percent
- $40,000 or more: 12 percent
For budget-friendly wedding ideas, browse through our posts tagged with "budget," and come back to the blog soon for more money-saving tips.