Continuing on our fall-themed Fab 5, here are some great invitations for a fall wedding.
- Damask Journal from Dauphine PressI love the deep brown and green on this invitation for fall. The damask pattern echoes the shape of leaves. Also, the journal style lets you provide your guests with an invitation, directions, accommodations information and lists of local attractions all in one convenient packet.
- Silhouette from iCatching Cards
Stripes in shades of red behind a print of blowing leaves and petal lend a fall feel to this whimsical invitation from the company's Oriental Studio Collection. iCatching Cards also specializes in printing invitations in both English and Chinese.
- Mackinac from Erickson Design
This handmade invitation has a totally rustic feel: Torn edges in red and orange on natural paper, tied with raffia. It would be perfect for a fall wedding held in a barn or cabin location.
- The Secret Garden from Cheree Berry
This set from Cheree Berry's wedding collection creates a clean, simple look for a fall wedding. You can customize the colors, but I like this featured combination of green and chocolate.
- Pumpkin Ensemble from Tag & Company
A wrapped invitation features lots of texture in its lace overlay, rust wrap and textured paper. A pumpkin illustration adds a fall touch to a simple design.