Monday, November 5, 2007

Fab 5: Winter wedding invitations

The weather's starting to turn colder quickly (and is anyone else depressed by how early it's getting dark???), so of course I'm starting to think about winter wedding ideas. In today's Fab 5, let's take a look at five options for winter invitations:

  1. The Holiday Season

    I love the warmth of these cherry and chocolate invitations from KenzieKate, and the textured envelope looks just like a sweater.

  2. Baby It's Cold Outside

    This invitation is called Fluffy Feather, but doesn't it remind you of Old Man Winter blowing a windy puff of snow? I found this design by Vreelanddesign on Etsy.

  3. Wrap It Up

    It's so chilly that your invitation needs a sweater! I adore this creation by RedBliss--the invite is wrapped in pistachio cashmere, accented with a crystal snowflake that is echoed in the design and tied with a chocolate bow.

  4. Wedding on Ice

    Silver works wells for a classic winter wedding. This simple invitation from Now and Forever features sheer paper wrapped around a silver card.

  5. A Warm Glow

    Warm your wedding up with a dash of gold. This invitation from Wedding Paper Divas features a classic, romantic design.

1 comment:

Mandino said...

I really like the yellow design. I think that the yellow design is quite gorgeous. I visited Silver Screen Invites and I think that the DVD invitations that they have matches to a lot of designs too.